Saturday, November 6, 2010

[Must Read]Take Precaution of This

I already knew this guy was cyber criminals or in the other word, says as a "scammer" since he email with me about the buy and sell my car. With no doubt, I drag him on and waste some od his time.This incident happened to me at Fri, July 2, 2010 3:33:52 PM and the place is in my office. While I'm busy with my job and documentation in office, suddenly a notification of an email appeared.  An email from yahoo inbox!. I've copy the email content to show to readers in order to avoid this incident happens again.


Keep on reading. I'll show you every single words about my email with him.


Indicator: words in        as the Scammer
              words in        It's me..=P





Hi is it still for sale and in good condition?What is the body condition?


heloo..yes, it s available..for sale...good condition n very careful owner..come to see by urself..fisrt come first serve.please do not hesitate to contact me..=)

Thanks for the response how old is the Ride and how is the engine and body condition i will take care of all Shipment Preparations for the Ride to be transported,i want you to please give me your last price and payment will be sent through PayPal which is a fast, safe and reliable method of payment,and i will be needing your email with PayPal for payment or you could send me an invoice .Make sure you get back to me so that we can arrange for pick up as i will like the vehicle to be picked up.await your response.

wait, i'm not common in using paypal..it's better u come to me n see the car..the payment can be done by handover the money to myself...

Right now i am on sea and i need the car urgently so  i will like you to kindly tell me the last price you want to sell it to me.

ok la..if u serious, i can giv it rm9000 to you..

Thanks for the response,i will take it for Rm 9,000 since i am interested in the immediate purchase.I just moved to the United Kingdom,where this is needed and i will be making use of a shipping company to have this picked up from you and have it delivered to me.Further arrangements will be made with you in regards to the pick up once i have paid you.
I would appreciate if you email me with more pictures (if available) too since i won't be be able to see this in person,what's the 
PayPal email to send funds to in order for me to pay you as soon as possible.
And also your paypal account email address for the instant payment.

After I receive this email, I started to do own research about this matter. Finding about the email's owner, the way of he wanted to buy my car and so on. After research by research, DEMMIT!..I knew about his guy..hehe

sorry, i don't have the paypal email address. (starting to avoid)

Hello friend sorry to hear you do not have a paypal account it is easy to set up just log on to www.paypal.com and open an account and let me know once you are through.

ok done

OK send me your paypal account email for the instant payment.

*********@yahoo.com

Have you receive the payment notification from paypal?

i accept only cash payment..or thru any bank in mlysia..mybank, BSN,CIMB and Bank Islam..

What do you mean after i have made the payment into your paypal account do you want me to take a legal action.

don't worry, i don't accept the payment yet..

what do you mean?

do you know what the meaning of the !@#$%^&* SCAM??

I report you to paypal


so, beware and binawe to this kind of people. There are many ways to get other's money that they used. Can check by yourself by asking Uncle Google. If there any email or other message you received is suspected as a scam, please do not hesitate to do report at scam.com


p/s: Won't let this incident happened again.

No comments:

Post a Comment